Athena's hardware/IP products range from market-leading application-level solutions for security and GPS interference suppression to the same DSP accelerators that Athena uses to construct its application level solutions. Athena can also provide customization and integration of its intellectual property products to meet the demanding power and performance requirements of your application. For more information, contact Athena.
- The Athena Group delivers an integrated family of security IP, ready
for your SoC application. Cryptographic security is simply required in
today's connected world. With a complete family of security IP cores and
software, and multiple levels of performance for every function, Athena
supports your product succession strategy. Athena is ready to help you
analyze your security hardware requirements and customize a package
of functions for your application.
- FFT Processing
- When your advanced
communications or signal processing SoC requires dedicated FFT performance,
turn to Athena’s Atomic FFT family. Atomic FFT blocks enable
your application to realize the power, performance, and area advantages
of Athena’s arithmetic technology in your FFT intensive application, and
benefit from Athena’s experience delivering extreme FFT performance.
- Products for Actel FPGA
- Athena offers select IP core products for Actel FPGAs. These products are optimized specifically for Actel devices, and are fully compatible with Athena's full line of semiconductor IP products.
- Products for Altera FPGA
- Athena offers select IP core products for Altera FPGAs. These products are optimized specifically for Altera devices, and are fully compatible with Athena's full line of semiconductor IP products.
- The first product of its kind, TeraFire AT circumvents the NRE, manufacturing,
and time to market costs of conventional AT approaches.
TeraFire AT uniquely combines the AT, design, and cost strengths of single-
chip cryptographic modules with information assurance (IA) techniques,
and delivers them as a standardized platform that includes both
hardware and software. This approach finally bridges the return on
investment gap for AT technology in digital electronic systems.
- Software Defined Radio
- Athena’s SDR family includes functions from basic building blocks to integrated upconverters and downconverters. These functions can be configured to meet the data precision and throughput required by your application, and to provide run-time configurability to target your design to multiple standards, frequencies, and modulation schemes.
- ADEPT GPS AJ
- The Athena Group delivers the world’s lowest power anti-jam GPS applique as a small, power efficient IP core. The first member of Athena’s ADEPTTM family of ultra-low-power anti-jam (AJ) GPS pre-processors, the AD-2800, establishes the new standard for low-power narrowband AJ-GPS signal processing. The AD-2800 protects all current and planned GPS codes (C/A, P(Y), M) from multiple co-channel interference sources, processing a 50 million sample per second digital IF stream while using less than 60 mW of power. The second member of the ADEPT family, the AD-10200, offers four times greater frequency resolution, allowing the supression of even more interference sources than the AD-2800.